Sunday, May 02, 2010

Mother's Day

I am looking forward to next weekend, like a little kid. It has been a long winter. A lot more drama than I would like to acknowledge. Inks Lake, in a tent with some old friends. Sitting in a lawn chair, looking up at the stars and out at the water. That sounds like just what I need.

Lacey made a 90 on her most recent test. She is determined to be an honor grad, and after making an 85 on the last test, she was a bit discouraged. I saw a fellow classmate on her FB say that this course work was equivalent to a bachelors degree in Psychology, in only 6 months. Packing an extreme amount of information into a tight time period.

Bo and Paul got up this morning and went with Brooke and Jarod to Bryan. Cousin Randy has a couple of race cars and today is a "play day" for him. I think Paul was thinking one of our kiddos might get a chance to take the car around the track a time or two. I STAYED HOME! Perhaps I will get up now and get something accomplished.

No comments: