Today is my birthday. I celebrate life a little everyday, so anniversaries of my birth come and go without much fanfare. I'm pretty much loving life at this point. The aches and pains, and physical limitations, are a bummer... but everything else is good. I am blessed.
I have been at SCM for a little over a year. Gosh is nice. There are just a hand full of us, but we all get along, have fun, and enjoy where we work. Even when the busy time comes, and we are all working long hours and things get stressful.. it is still fun. Nobody complains or blames. Boss is working right there alongside you, and wouldn't ask you to do anything he isn't already doing. It doesn't hurt that he knows the "I need a beer" look.
My first phone call this morning was from Brooke. I can't even tell you how much that meant to me. I spend a lot of time feeling guilty about not being more available, for her. She has everything covered, but I wish I was around that grandboy more. He phone call, made me feel less guilty, and that's a good thing on your birthday.
Lacey has finally gotten her new husband back. They married in a civil ceremony a while back so that he could get orders to Ft. Hood. Now they are together, and get to start playing house. Whew!
They are strong. Army Strong.
Logan and Philip are back on the campaign trail. He is running for the house again. I hope this young man achieves all his dreams. He is a good man. A hard working man. An honest man, and he knows what he wants to acheive in the political ring, and the is amaizing for a child of this generation. Logan is blessed, and a blessing.
Bo is attending MCC. He is living at home, and his band of merrymen that trapse in and out are so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment