The pen may be mightier than the sword, but it's difficult to stop a home invasion with a Sharpie.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
My Husband
Today my husband turned 53 years old. We celebrated with friends and family at our usual haunt. We have are blessed to have such wonderful people around us. I am truly fortunate to have Paul in my life. We have know each other since 1984. I actually fell in love with him back then. But life took us in different directions, until 17 years ago, when he called me out of the blue. I knew, as did he, that we had finally come full circle. We have all the bumps and dings that any couple has, but are so thankful to God for allowing us to be together. We have four wonderful kids between us, and even though we aren't where we thought we would be at the moment, we will get there. Paul continues to bust his butt working 12+ hour days, and while we wish he would slow down some, we know that isn't his style. He is hard working, generous, an awesome storyteller, and friend. He loves animal but doesn't admit it. Would love to work all day in the yard, and then get up the next day and do it again. He dreams big, but seldom gets to realize them. His dad is his best friend. He loves to travel to new places and see new things. I love my husband. Happy Birthday Paul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment