Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lacey - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Lacey turns 23 today. Can you imagine? Some things never change though. As seen in this photo, she is still completely mesmerized by crawly things. She trys her best to get JaiceyBelle interested, but JC doesn't want to have anything to do with "creatures".


On April 19, 1985 I woke up too early, and thought to myself... I shouldn't have eaten at El Chico last night. I called my sister and asked her what labor felt like, then I took a bath and went back to bed. Woke to the sound of my sister and neighbor pounding on my door. They were afraid I was delivering in the apartment I guess.
They took me to see Dr. Lewis, who upon examination said, "go check in, you're are in labor." He said he would come check on me after he went to a luncheon. He didn't even have time to pull on his little blue booties and catchers mit. She hasn't slowed down since. REALLY.
Lacey is going to school fulltime, working fulltime at Office Max managing the Impress Center, married and raising the world's smartest two year old.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACEY! "I love you kiddo"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

SWEET!!
Hey I need Lacy!! I was inspecting my garden last night with a flashlight trying to find the night "critters" responsible for eating my organic leafs.....and again this morning. I found some green caterpillars and some (LOTS) slimy slug things....it was so disgusting!!! I put all of the slimy things in a bag to show Brad at Ace.