The pen may be mightier than the sword, but it's difficult to stop a home invasion with a Sharpie.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Everyone is still alive.
Well, we had quite a week. Paul got a blood infection and spent the week getting massive doses of anitbiotics. Those of you that know him, will understand the seriousness when I tell you that he didn't go to work all week. But he has turned the corner, and God willing, all is healed. I on the other hand I just crawled out of bed, from a self induced coma. My nephew Josh's surprise 30th birthday was last night. Keirschen and I got a little crazy. What you gonna do when the band starts singing Neil Diamond? I wish I had pictures of the event... but then again, perhaps no evidence is best. My nephew's grand parents from Portales were there, and James (Jesus) my nephew from Houston.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment