
It's pictures like this that will force you to get up and scrub the kids bathroom tub. ARG! The biscuit doesn't seem to mind. I have more recent photos, but just got this computer back from the shop and wanted to give it a little test drive. Seems to be working just swell.
Since I haven't had my computer, I have resorted to keeping an old fashioned journal. Since it sits beside my bed, I usually try to write in it first thing in the morning or last thing at night. I guess you are officially old when you look back over your journal and it is all about aches and pains. Hardly worth recording for prosperity.
Tonight Becky and Paul and I are going to the Greek festival. We have wanted to go for years, but just never remember or can. The heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo are going on this week too. So I guess one night we will have to head out there. The kids don't have school monday so perhaps Sunday night will be as good as any. I know we will have to go next Saturday as well, so that we can chaparone a date with Paul's friend Terry and my friend Michelle. haha. More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment