

As most of you know my sister Judy came and babysat me the first week home from my bionic hip replacement. That my friends, is the most wonderful gift I've ever received. It was a huge sacrifice on her part, and her families. I haven't felt that kind of love since my mother died. It is a precious memory that makes me puddle up every time I think of it. I'm thankful for her. I'm thankful for the house full of friends and family, and those that are miles away. I love them all. I'm thankful for the prayers that were answered this summer for Brooke's mom. I'm thankful for the science, talent and healing that has allowed me to walk without pain. I'm thankful that Carlos is home from the big sand box. I'm thankful that the Lord allows us to survive the pain of loosing Jason, and restores our joy in the wake of sorrow. I'm thankful for my precious grandbiscuit. She is a constant reminder to be optimistic.
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all
No comments:
Post a Comment