I must protest. Have you seen the new Burger King ads that portray a group of mothers out to do the King in? The one we saw last night had them trying to run him down with a car. Are they crazy? This isn't funny. Not even a bit. Do our children not see enough violence? Leave us mom's out of it.
I tried to locate an email address to send them a letter of protest, but they don't make anything like that public. Perhaps if they had a way for customers to contact them, they would have a better idea of what the we wanted. Seems they have been going through ad agencies like left and right. Please join me in protesting this ad campaign.
1 comment:
I finally saw this commercial for the first time last night and I agree that they went way too far!
Post a Comment