Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day of School

August 28, 2007 - First Day of School and I didn't take one picture. Can you believe it? I only have one child left in the public school system. Bo's first day in 8th grade went well. He liked all his teachers, and came home ready to join FFA and raise a cow in the back yard. Whooh... boy, lets give this a little thought. I can't even get him and Logan to feed the dogs on a regular schedule. That's just what I need is another mouth to worry about feeding. Guilt... it's what's for dinner.
8th grade football games are on Tuesday nights for those of you that feel the need to sit in the stands and what some gridiron. Bo doesn't seem the least bit worried about afternoon workouts. Perhaps he thinks that it will be a breeze compared to digging and covering up ditches in the mid day sun. He made good money this summer working for Bukowski Bros, and managed to start a savings account.
Well I better get busy, I need to find a way to split up some computers into two, so that Lacey has one for her online class. Oh yeah, did I tell you she is back in college full time. Working full time, and Mommy full time.... and wife.....

1 comment:

Almi said...

Well, we don't have any more kids to send to school but Isabelle started her kindergarden year at Robinson last week. She likes it very much. I haven't done much with my blog lately. Been too busy working on the house.

Later
Almi