Good Wednesday morning. All is well on the home front. Another work day to look forward to. Bo is getting to sleep in this morning, as Paul is picking-up and dropping off a young man that will be helping dig a water line in Crawford this morning. I can't imagine having to dig in this heat, and in that rock. I guess my job IS something to be thankful for.My friend Kevin Farley will be in town today. It's always fun when Farley comes to town. He is on his way to Texas A&M to coach at a soccer camp and hopefully will stay with us for a few days. My sister Jany gets back from Alaska today. I was a little concerned about her when North Korea started shooting off their "fireworks" last week. Alaska would have been within firing range, but she is back in God's country now. I think we will get to see each other this weekend, at her grandbabies first birthday party. Any chance to get to see my sisters/family I take. I have lived so far from family for so long, I jump at the chance. Paul's family is good about staying connected. We have a lot of fun. The laughter, the connection, the love that family can provide is un matched.
No comments:
Post a Comment